Bespoke portrait photographer in Bristol
At Zzzone, we pay close attention to the finer details in portrait photography. We pride ourselves on how we look after our customers and provide a truly personal and unique photographic experience. Each of our photoshoots on offer are tailored entirely to you. Over 8 hours of work will go into your session from the initial consultation with your photographer through to the collection of your beautiful images. Everything we create is photographed, designed and crafted locally in Bristol. We believe in supporting the local area and its businesses and we are the only photographic studio that accepts the Bristol Pound!
We are very flexible in our style of portrait photography and will work closely with you to achieve those perfect images. No awkward family photos taken here!
Since our opening in 2006, over five thousand families have enjoyed a Zzzone photoshoot experience they’ll remember forever. Call 0117 942 3355 or fill in your contact details and we’ll get talking.
Oh, and we’ve team up with Bristol Zoo for a chance to win a family pass and family photoshoot!
What do we do?
Why choose us?
A beautiful photograph on the wall doesn’t have to break the bank! Bespoke framing starts from £99. A photoshoot is available from as little as £19 and our loose prints also cost just £19.
We Are Experienced
Both of our photographers have 20 years experience between them and thrive on a challenge! Whether you want to show off your family, bump, baby or pet, we strive to impress.
No Hard Sell
Zzzone comprises of one male and one female family photographer. There are no sales people here. We firmly believe that photography should sell itself.
We’re not happy until you’re happy. Every little detail counts when we create the perfect portrait for you.
Disabled Access Friendly
At Zzzone we are free of any steps or silly staircases. Our layout flows seamlessly from room to room with plenty of space to allow for mobility aids. Our photographers are attentive and will meet any special requirements.
We couldn’t tell you exactly how many hours of editing experience we have, but its certainly five figures . Editing plays an enormous part in our work and requests are met to editorial standard.
Flexible Opening Hours
Although our standard opening times are 10am to 5pm, we open up at other times by appointment.
We’ve seen it all at the studio here from slippery snakes, to gooey geckos and furry felines. All of Planet Earth’s creatures are welcome here.
What people are saying
- Jonny from Zzzone Photography provided our family with a relaxed, fun and artistic photo session. We were made to feel at ease in group and individual photos. The result? Amazingly lit and composed photographs that make us laugh and be proud to boldly display in our home.Once we choose the photographs we were shown a range of frames, that we were able customise to suit out shabby chic flat. Wonderful!Luisa Covill – Family Shoot
- I booked the bump to baby package and couldn't have been more pleasently surprised. On the day they made us feel welcome and relaxed, listened to our ideas but also knew when to take the lead to create some awesome photographs. They were very gentle with our children and took time to engage with my toddler and gain her trust before the shoot. In the studio we had fun which made us all relaxed. There was a small issue with the finished board but when we told them it was sorted quickly and easily I would recommend them to anyone, especually families having a new baby. Jonny & Krissie are true professionals, Thank you guys.Rachel Siaens – Family & Baby Shoot
- Zzzone photography recently took some promotional pictures of my Jazz quartet and I absolutely couldn’t be happier. The composition is beautiful, the colour is gorgeous and the photographer even slimmed me down a few pounds on request. We are all quite awkward during photo shoots but some how Jonny, our photographer made us feel relaxed which I didn’t think possible. We had some posed photos taken as well as lots of us performing and every one of the final pictures is worthy of a magazine front cover. I whole heartedly recommend Zzzone to anyone as the whole experience for me from start to beautifully polished finished couldn’t have been more perfect.Thanks guys!Molly Miranda KingMolly & The Kings – Band Promo Shoot
- I was delighted by the welcome we received. I came with my daughter, her partner and granddaughter to have a family shoot. The whole experience was relaxed and easy. To top it off the photos captured the essense of everyone, and are beautiful. There was no pressure sales and not too expensive. I definitely recommend Jonny and will go again. Thank youSuzanne Rosenfeld – Family Session
- Zzzone was incredible. I am so impressed with what I got from my time spent there. I'm a magician and I tend to have about 2-3 photo shoots per year, but they've never had the kind of creative edge that I got from Zzzone. I've worked with many photographers in the past and some of the things I can do have never shown up that well on camera, but Jonny is an artist. He told me exactly how to position myself whilst performing, where my hands should be, what angle I should be at, everything. Not only that but what they can do in photoshop is incredible, people have already commented on the photos saying that I look like a model!Every photo I have got is usable for me to advertise my magic, they really show off what I can do and I received so many. Since posting a couple of these photos on my Facebook page I've already had 2 enquiries, and it's only been the first 24 hours! I've never been so impressed with photos before. Not only that but they were very welcoming, very nice people to deal with. I'll definitely be going back.Alex Robertson – ArcMagic
- Please can I say thank you to you all for my makeover experience last Friday. I enjoyed having my make up done and was very impressed with my curly hair which came out lovely on my photos. The photo shoot was very enjoyable and although the poses were not always the most natural poses to make I felt very relaxed and the end result was worth it as I have already received lots of positive comments from family and friends on the pictures I selected in a short space of time. Lastly thank you for working so quickly to allow me to view my pictures on the following day, I felt very comfortable explaining my budget to your business partner and being able to get what I wanted at an affordable price. I will definitely consider using you again and will/have already highly recommend you to my family and friends. Thank you again. SarahSarah Tovey – Makeover Portfolio
- I went to Zzzone Photography because I needed some advertisement flyers for a concert I was in, and for a concert I was sharing with my friend. The whole process has been great: we had a huge range of great quality photos to choose from for the flyers, and we have been back again since to buy more of the photos from the shoot. Now my brother wants to get some photos taken as well, the whole experience was fantastic and pain free. Thank you zzzone!Angharad Williams – Promotional Flyers
- We wanted to highlight our new food menu and chose Jonny and Krissie to provide some images. Expectations were massively exceeded. They were able to work around our busy schedule and went way beyond the remit to produce some beautiful photos. I will be calling them again soon.Nick Wallace – Greens Restaurant
- Couldn't be happier. A wonderful, relaxed and happy photo shoot for our family of 5. The photos were better than we could possibly have hoped for. In particular, we appreciated the personal service and complete absence of any hard selling approach. In short, we can't recommend Zzzone enough!Michael Sproat – Family Shoot
- The new photographers at Zzzone are both talented and friendly, and they made my shoot really enjoyable. Normally I freeze up in front of the camera, but here I felt relaxed and comfortable. I needed corporate headshots for my new job, and the results were brilliant - just what I was after. (You can see my favourite as I've set it to my account picture here!) I can't recommend highly enough - the next time I fancy getting some studio shots done, I won't be looking anywhere else.Caity Foster – Deloitte
- We were looking a couples shoot around our favourite places in Bristol as a memory because we were moving. Zzzone were very helpful, friendly and interested in what we were trying to achieve so we choose them. It was a great decision because on the shoot Jonny was very enthusiastic, creative and professional and made us very comfortable. When reviewed the photographs they were amazing and exactly what we had in mind and to top it off it was all for very reasonable prices. 100% recommend to everyone and it was a pleasure to go there. Kevin and MartaKevin McMullan – Couple Shoot