Zzzone Commercial Studios Limited is the data controller of your personal data.
Zzzone Commercial Studios Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with all applicable data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about you, such as your name, your business name, family members names, telephone number and email address;
• Additional information that is provided by you filling in forms on our websites, social media campaigns or at exhibitions/events, say. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services or information;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys from time to time that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
• Details of your visits to our websites and emails received including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information (phone number and email address)
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- To update our records;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about any changes to our service;
- To identify and prevent fraud;
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- To better understand how people interact with our websites;
- To communicate with you about offers, products, services and other information that we believe may be helpful to you and your business;
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and marketing;
- To enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of you and our customers.
Whenever we process data we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take full account of these rights.
When contacting you for the above purposes we may do so by phone, post, email or other electronic means, unless you tell us otherwise.
None of your personal details will ever be passed to any third parties or shared with companies or people outside of Zzzone Commercial Studios Limited and our associated businesses.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is up-to-date. We verify our data periodically and if we learn that you are no longer interested in our services or you move from our catchment area, we will remove your data from our records.
If you want us to remove your data from our records then we will do so. All you have to do is ask. You can do so by sending an email to: email@example.com
You have the right to:
• Request to see the personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process any of your personal data. There may be a charge to provide this as set out under applicable law;
• Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you;
• If you wish you can request to have your personally identifiable data deleted from our database and/or to stop receiving communications from us;
• Request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes;
• Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing;
If you wish to talk to us about any of the above please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns or complaints about our activities, you can always contact us at email@example.com or you can call 0117 942 3355 during normal office hours.
What we do with the images we take
- Images we take are kept on private secure servers for re-ordering purposes. Images remain copyright of Zzzone Commercial Studios Limited and are never sold on to a third party.
- Sometimes we wish to use our favourite images for promotional use online. Any images we choose to display online will always be agreed and signed for by the client. Once signed, the client is still able to request the take down of images from the website or social media sites.
- Clients can also request complete removal of their images from our secure servers once they have gone through the choosing process.
How we secure your data
In order to achieve the highest level of security with your data, we go to great lengths to ensure that your personal information is not stored physically at our studio in Bristol. We use data centres with the highest levels of security and you can read more information on that below.
- Certification – Our servers are housed in state-of-the-art secured data centres with SAS 70 Type II certification. This certification provides outside affirmation that has established adequate internal controls and that those controls are operating efficiently.
- Physical Security – The data centres are housed in nondescript facilities, and critical facilities have extensive setback and military grade perimeter control beams as well as other natural boundary protection. Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, state of the art intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means.
- Connection to Servers – All communications to and from the data centre, are encrypted with full industry standard 128-bit SSL security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to refuse and delete cookies
You can refuse to accept all or some cookies by modifying settings within your browser – for help on how to do this visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk
You may also delete all cookies on your browser – click help on your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk
Please remember that if you block the session cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our websites.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, to email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Legal basis to process your personal data
Under the applicable data protection laws (GDPR) we need a lawful basis to collect and use your personal data. The law allows for six lawful basis to process people’s personal data, and one of them allows personal data to be legally collected and used if it is necessary for a legitimate interest of the organisation – as long as it is fair and balanced and does not unduly impact the rights of individuals.
We have assessed our business interests in carrying out marketing activities and we have carefully considered the impact the collection and use of personal data could potentially have on individuals’ rights.
Our databases contain data which is used to maximise your photographic experience with us and such activities are unlikely to affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals concerned. We have therefore concluded that the most appropriate lawful ground for the processing of your personal data is in our legitimate interests.
In the event you request any goods and/or services from us, we will rely on our contractual relationship to process your personal data to provide such goods and/or services to you.
In certain circumstances we may also rely on a specific consent provided by you for the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you do so we will remove your data from all our systems and cease all communication with you. If you wish to make that happen just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Zzzone Commercial Studios Limited will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and we encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through our primary communication channels i.e telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.