Zzzone Photography Studios Ltd is the data controller of your personal data.
Zzzone Photography Studios Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with all applicable data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about you, such as your name, your business name, family members names, telephone number and email address;
• Additional information that is provided by you filling in forms on our websites, social media campaigns or at exhibitions/events, say. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services or information;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys from time to time that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
• Details of your visits to our websites and emails received including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018